you cannot have your sins forgiven by praying, calling or confessing to god!
Prayer - Calling - Asking - Confessing is a WORK!
Why are you asking God for His free gift? It's absurd to ask for a gift.
We are not saved from the flames of hell and the lake of fire today by good works! We are saved by God's grace. The only thing God will accept is faith.
Scriptural proof that prayer - calling - asking - confessing is a work:
- John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: <— God does not hear sinners, so how can one pray to be saved then, if he does not hear me in the first place, because I am a sinner?
- Daniel 9:20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; <— confessing and praying is the same thing!
- Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. <— Here God tells us to SHUT our mouths! so how can we now pray to Him, with a shut mouth?
- 2 Corinthians 1:11 Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf. <— Here prayer is “helping”, a work!
- 1 Timothy 5:5-10 <— Here the widows’ prayer is described as “good works”
- Romans 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; <— Here prayer is “striving” a work!
- Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. <— Here, Epaphras is labouring in prayer; a work!
Prayer is most definitely something a believer does AFTER justification.